Today we are back in the "Blue Room" and the kids are super excited. My goal for today's class is for each group to have a solid plan for creation of their products by the end of class, so that when we return to the "Blue Room" on Friday they can actually work on creating their products. I'm very fortunate that our technology facilitator will be co-teaching with me today as well, so it will help while working with small groups. It can be a challenge when you are one teacher and 30 kids are going in 30 different directions and they all need help and guidance.
The biggest challenge I anticipate we will face today is getting the kids to actually "start." It can seem overwhelming when we place all of the responsibility on the student to create and give them "carte blanche." (spelling?) Since these are ninth graders, I assume they will need more prodding! I am hopeful we will get them all where they need to be :)
No comments:
Post a Comment