What is an Innovation Project?

As a teacher, I am always looking for the next best thing to inspire my students to become more active participants in their learning. After researching Kevin Brookhouser's 20% project, I was inspired to recreate a version of this project for my own students. Thus, the Innovation Project was born.

Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Setting up Google Sites and Blogs...Yikes!!!

Today in class was more of a housekeeping day when it came to the Innovation Project. With the help of our wonderful technology facilitator Tracey, we worked our way through setting up Google Sites for  all of my students and then blogs using blogger.  Although this process can be very frustrating when you are trying to command a group of 30, we did it and now everyone has a Google Site and a blog of their very own. I'm excited to see how these portfolios grow over the course of the semester.

No comments:

Post a Comment